Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Back at Don Quiote again

I swear I was only going there to pick up Worcestershire sauce (yeah try spelling that without spell check!!) and tobasco but ended up with a crapload of other things. I seriously could shop at Don Quiote for hours.

Anyways the reason I had to buy Worcestershire sauce & tobasco was because I was making my own tonkatsu sauce! Tonight was my first attempt to make that and chicken katsu. I was pretty satisfied with my katsu & the sauce.. Although the presentation could of been nicer. But oh well, it was my first try!!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! You're brave...I'm not too big on frying stuff and when I've tried, I've failed miserably. Yours looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi vicki! :O) is there a reason why i can't see any of the pictures. boo, fail. :(

    either way, tonkatsu sounds soooo good. that is one of my upcoming dishes i will make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paige!! awww.. my pics aren't showing up?? hmmm that's weird.... like all of the pics? :(

    my tonkatsu didn't come out as nice as I'd like it to but it tasted pretty good :D and it's easy to make!

    ReplyDelete