Monday, January 31, 2011

BTW, I DIE.

Just had to share I got this as a belated bday present from one of my kiddie's that I babysit. So sweet right? I was pretty stoked cause I hadn't even checked out the new HK line out at Sephora. I got the HK perfume and eyeshadow & lipgloss palette. I loveee the perfume bottle the little pump thing to squirt out the perfume~* Surprisingly it smells pretty good. It's light and has a fruity flowery scent which is actually what I like! Seeee.. Hello Kitty and I our meant to be ♥ The eyeshadow is really nice too. The one I got has a violet, purple gray and black shade. It comes on really nice but I do recommend putting eyeshadow primer before hand to make the color pop a little bit. I can't wait to get the rest of the collection.. eep.

No comments:

Post a Comment