Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Girls' Night!




Don't cha just love these Dolce Vita suede glitter platforms?? Guess where I got them from?? Ross. $25 baby!! Yep, I scored. I swear downtown Ross has the best shoes.

I was a little hesitant to buy them at first cause there so high (and make me look 6ft tall) but I couldn't resist these red beauties. In fact I was on a hunt for shoes just like these except with no glitter heels (although glitter heels seem to be popular these days). But, common when will I come across DV heels like this for $25?

Anyway, I wore these past Friday night when I had a little girl's night out. I thought I would die in these but surprisingly they were pretty comfy. I managed to dance in them till 2am until my feet started hurting. Pretty good for 5 inch heels. Should of taken a pic of my outfit but barely took any pics that night (we were having too much fun hehe). Girls' night was a blast and def was able to release some steam/stress through dancing :)

I heart my girls..




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment