Monday, September 26, 2011

I hate packing.

So I decided that I want to start blogging again.  Yes I've been MIA! But now I'm going to make it a goal to blog everyday... well *almost* everyday :)  Might be a lot of random postings...

Anyways, this month has been a pretty busy month for me.  Not only did 2 of my besties come to visit, I also had to apartment hunt with Russpoo since our lease is up at the end of this month and he doesn't want to stay at our place =( I on the other hand wouldn't mind staying where we're at but I guess this area is too "noisy" for him.  Funny how we are so opposite sometimes... like I can sleep through anything.  There could be like a fire alarm going on and I would be sleeping like a baby.  Russ can't stand a sound of like a car passing by on the streets!

Well we luckily found a place and will be moving out by this Thursday!  So yesterday was packing day for us since it was like the only time where both Russ and I had off.  We literally were packing from 10 in the morn till 10 at night......... I wanted to die.  My clothes alone took up 3 LARGE boxes.  Why must I be such a clothes hoarder?  That's another thing Russ and I are opposite in is that I tend to want to keep everything and he's like a minimalist.. only keeps what he really needs.  I wish I could be like that but I'm too attached to my things!  Russ always makes fun of me saying that I should be on the show Hoarders...

We took a little lunch break and hit up our fav Mexican spot.. Los Chaparros!  I def needed a drink and ordered a strawberry daiquiri <3
Photobucket

Food is awesome here! We always order the Chingalingas (oops sorry forgot to take a pic) which is pretty much like a fried wrap.  So good!  I also ordered a Chimichanga which up until this point I had no idea what a Chimichanga was!  But boy was it good....
Photobucket

By the end of the night we were able to get most of the things packed up into boxes.  I was beyond exhausted!!  Apartment... I will miss thee...
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You should post up pix of your new place!!
    Aw I'm sad you are moving out of date st. I JUST got to see your place!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow didn't know you still check this thing! you should update more!! And yeah I'm sad I'm moving too... and packing is a b*tch! but I am pretty excited about having A/C in our unit lol. I'll def show pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know whats weird, is that I just checked this for the first time in like months this week and I happen to see your blog entries lol. Yah I'll try to update again!!

    ReplyDelete