Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Let Them Eat Cupcakes!

Photobucket

Babysat tonight and a had box of Let Them Eat Cupcakes (35 S Beretania) lying around for me and their daughter to eat :D Of course I didn't want to be a piggy and eat all of them... although I really wanted to take a bite out of each one of them so I could get a taste of them all :X But I decided to share one cupcake with the little 3 year old. She picked out the one with the strawberry drizzled type jelly on top of the cream. Good choice because it turned out to be PB&J.. which for those who don't know.. is like my favorite sandwich and could literally eat that everyday. I knew right away that it was a PB&J cause it simply tasted like one :D It wasn't too intense and had just the right amount of sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment